| Заявление на вынос с Чёрного списка |

Dimon_Gruzin

Администратор
Администратор
Реакции
Баллы
В данной теме вы можете подать заявление на вынос с Чёрного списка.

Форма подачи заявления:
1. Ник:
2. Ник администратора, который занёс:
3: Причина занесения
4. Дата занесения в чёрный список:
5. Статус чёрного списка (ЧС Старшего состава/ЧС Нелегалов/ЧС Мафий):

Оффтоп, различные оскорбления и тому подобное будет наказываться баном форумного аккаунта!

JameswaB

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
What time is it now? Did I sleep for half a day? I need to get ready, put on makeup, soon Igor and Oleg will come in, where is my dressing gown? We didn’t finish with them yesterday, we’ll talk in the bedroom, just don’t bother us, okay? And don't eavesdrop, I'll be free in a couple of hours. So where is the coat? And really, why do I need him, it’s better to hide under the covers right away. Well, of course naked, like yesterday. Well, I'll quickly go out, meet them, they won't even have time to consider me. Well, kitty, don't be jealous, okay, I'll put on a dressing gown.
Approaching her with an empty sheet of paper, where only the task was written, I held out a record book. Maria Vladimirovna looked at me with an uncomprehending look, opened the record book, where there was a banknote of five thousand rubles.
link.. I have been in love with this theater artist since my early youth. I was fascinated by his voice, his face, his game, he was for me the most beautiful and charismatic man in this world. His name was Konstantin Karpov. Living in a small provincial village, I did not have the opportunity to see him live, go to a performance with his participation. Then studies began, the first novels, and I gradually began to forget about him.
Put it on, I said, looking at her with a hint in my eyes.
How do you like me? asked Artyom.
Panties pull off me and slide down my legs. "Spread your buttocks with your hands" quietly sounds the order. I perform by exposing the pink ring of my anus.

JameswaB

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Thanks, that's very nice.
Then the plan will be like this, this new acquaintance of mine named Zhenya wrote to me. We seem to meet by chance in a bar or restaurant. I introduce him to my friends, after which I leave as if on urgent business and for a short time. Things will suddenly turn out to be long, but this will become clear later. And he can add a pathogen or sleeping pill to her cocktail.
Honey, are you home?
Hello)))
visit web page.. And after 5 minutes, a neighbor was standing on the threshold with a good snack.
Rita literally screamed "don't get distracted" and pressed her hands to my clitoris.
Sasha ... she moaned softly, spreading her legs even wider and tearing off for him an even better view of her pussy.
Me not.
Member burned like fire. This feeling intensified. Suddenly, Galya blunted loudly. I felt that it would happen now - I first end in a real sex with a woman, right in the sweet girl's ass.
Fucked up! I didn't finish that much. Fucked up for a week.

Верх